Woo hoo! One of my favorite sales of the year is kicking off THIS WEEK! Thursday, July 13th is the start of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale a.k.a the BEST sale of the entire year! I have shopped the Anniversary Sale since for years, and it is always gives me such a rush to snag so many amazing deals. In case you aren’t familiar with the sale, this is 100% BRAND NEW inventory! It’s never been seen, never been shopped before, and it will be the hottest trends for upcoming Fall + Winter seasons! I’ve listed some tips and strategy to help navigate the sale because it can be a little overwhelming. Check out the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog for the inside scoop on what to expect. Remember, prices will go back to normal after the sale ends on August 6th.
STRATEGIES FOR SHOPPING THE #NSALE
- BUY: Nordstrom has great customer service, free shipping, and free returns! I hate regretting not buying something, and then come to find out it’s either sold out or unavailable in my size. So why not scoop it up while you have the chance, and then you can always decide what to keep/return later.
- SHOP EARLY + SHOP FAST: Like I mentioned above, it pays off to sign up for a Nordstrom credit card (click here). I love getting $20 Nordstrom Notes in the mail (free money, y’all!)! Don’t delay when you see something you like because items tend to sell out quickly without getting restocked. Like I mentioned, you can always return it for free later.
- MAKE A SHOPPING LIST: Make a quick list of things you think you’ll need (want). For me, these are staple items: denim, tops, boots, etc. This is also a great time to buy designer items like Tory Burch, Kendra Scott, Rag & Bone, Rebecca Minkoff, Sam Edelman, etc. because they are marked down to affordable prices. I also love shopping deals on active wear, beauty, and home décor. Making a list ensures I don’t go overboard (which is really hard not to do with this amazing sale)!
HOW TO SHOP
- In store: If there is a Nordstrom near you, this is a great way to shop the sale, but I’ll admit it can be a little crazy. Here’s the link to find your nearest store.
- Online: If you do not have a Nordstrom in your city, then online is the way to go. DON’T FORGET: Nordstrom has FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS, always. Also, Nordstrom offers IN STORE pickup. Shop online, pick up same day!
Dates to Remember for the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
July 12 – Level 4 Cardholders can shop Early Access in-store
July 13 – Early Access Begins for all Cardholder levels
July 20 – Last Day of Early Access
July 21 – Anniversary Sale opens t o the Public
August 6 – Last Day of the Anniversary Sale