Did you know that there is a Sprinkles cupcake ATM machine in Tampa? It is always a fun stop when I’m in the adorable Hyde Park Village area. It’s in the cutest part of town with some of the best shopping and dining in Tampa Bay. Sprinkles Cupcakes opened up an adorable bakery here last year, and it is conveniently located next to Bartaco (one of my favorite restaurants) and Anthropologie (one of my favorite stores!). They have over 25 cupcake flavors, including options for Gluten free, Sugar free, Vegan, and even doggy treats! Score! It’s definitely worth a visit the next time you are in the area.
I’ve listed all of the Sprinkles ATM locations around the country in case you find yourself in one of these cities. Is it as exciting to you as it is to me? It just puts me in a good mood every time I visit and hear the adorable song they play. Oh, and the cupcakes are magical too – After all, they were muffins that believed in miracles 😉
What’s your favorite sweet treat? Have you been to Sprinkles yet?
- americana at brand 629 americana way
- atlanta lenox square 3393 peachtree road
- austin domain NORTHSIDE 3120 palm way
- beverly hills 9635 south santa monica boulevard
- chicago 50 east walton street
- dallas plaza at preston center 4020 villanova drive
- disney springs 1676 east buena vista drive
- houston highland village 4014 westheimer road
- las vegas the LINQ 3545 south las vegas boulevard
- nashville 2606 12th avenue south
- new york 780 lexington avenue
- scottsdale 4501 north scottsdale road
- tampa 717 south dakota avenue
- university of southern california on campus at book store
I’ve linked to my adorable Persifor outfit below (feeling very Jackie O:). Local peeps can also go scoop it up at Ship Chic boutique on Dale Mabry. When you visit, be sure to use my code “Happy” for 10% off. They also offer free shipping for online orders! Have you checked it out yet?
Sprinkles Cupcakes in Hyde Park Village